Saber Offroad 4WD Recovery Bridle & Equaliser Strap
A bridle allows you to spread the load of a recovery across multiple points in the vehicle. This serves multiple purposes;
- It reduces the load on each individual recovery point meaning it reduces the chances of failure
- It ensures an even pull across the chassis eliminating the possibility of twisting the frame
The Saber Offroad Bridles are made from our proprietary fibre, Saber Pro. Saber Pro is the same fibre that we use in all of our winch lines and a number of other Saber offroad products. The bridles also have a sheath to ensure their protection from ropes biggest enemy, dirt & rocks.
This kit includes two of our best selling Sheath Soft Shackles.
How to select the right 4WD Recovery Bridle for you
Selecting the right bridle is a simple process if you know what you are looking for.
When picking the right bridle you need to look for something that is rated higher than the minimum breaking strength of the rope you have. To allow for this we have 3 options available;
- 10mm – 9,000Kg Use with a 4T Kinetic Rope
- 12mm – 12,000Kg Use with a 8T Kinetic Rope
- 14mm – 16,000Kg Use with a 12T Kinetic Rope
Save Weight, reduce bulk. The Saber Offroad Bridles are the perfect alternative to big and bulky equaliser straps.
There are no reviews yet.