As the OEM rubber bushings wear they begin to cause handling issues on any vehicle. Having an independent front suspension on such a large vehicle means the standard rubber bushes work hard, hence durability, reliability and performance suffer.
Saber Offroad Polyurethane bushings are more durable and give more positive arm location than the OEM rubber bushing, resulting in a vehicle that gives the driver confidence in the stability and handling.
Lifting a vehicle increases the forces on the suspension bushings, requiring a more resilient bushing in every location to control the attitude of the front upper and lower control arms as well as the rear upper and lower trailing arms.
You need our bush kits if:
- The rubber bushings start to show signs of wear.
- Upgraded Tyres and Wheels beyond standard.
- Altered the ride height of the vehicle.
- Carry regular, heavier loads.
Our kit includes:
- Front Control Arm Lower Bush Kit
- Front Control Arm Upper Bush Kit
- Rear Control Arm Lower Bush Kit
- Rear Control Arm Upper Bush Kit
- Rear Toe Control Arm Inner Bush Kit
Please note that axle alignment required after fitting.
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. ACTUAL SELECTION OF BUSHES WILL VARY DEPENDING ON THE KIT
There are no reviews yet.