8K Heavy Duty Kinetic Recovery Kit
When you’re off the grid, always be prepared with high-quality recovery gear that suits your vehicle.
The Saber Offroad 8K Heavy Duty Kinetic Recovery Kit is ideal for kinetic recoveries in mid-weight 4×4 vehicles such as:
- Toyota Hilux
- Toyota Prado
- Ford Ranger
- Mitsubishi Pajero
- Isuzu D-Max and similar 4WD vehicles and dual cabs
This kinetic recovery kit has you covered for sand, mud, water, snow and general off-road recoveries, and includes:
- 1x 9m 8K Heavy Duty Kinetic Recovery Rope
- 2x 10,000kg HDX Tenora Bound Soft Shackles
- 1x Clear-top Gear Bag
Kinetic rope offers 50 per cent more stretch than the best snatch straps on the market. Combined with the world-class, destruction and real-world tested soft shackles, this 4WD recovery kit gives 4×4 experts and enthusiasts peace of mind and confidence when off-road. Together these two items make for a safer recovery.
Also known as a snatch rope, kinetic recovery ropes are designed to stretch, transferring the build-up of kinetic energy from the recovering vehicle to the vehicle that is stuck to perform a safer recovery. Their elasticity means they will stretch 50 per cent more than a traditional snatch strap.
Kinetic energy ropes, like the 8200kg Heavy Duty Kinetic Recovery Rope, work by transferring energy from the vehicle with momentum to the vehicle that is bogged down. The rope absorbs the kinetic energy from the first vehicle, stores it momentarily as potential energy and then applies the force from the rope into the stuck vehicle. This process results in an extremely effective and efficient recovery.
The stretch that the rope experiences allows the recovery to take place in a safer manner as it creates a smoother application of force in comparison to a traditional snatch strap.
Wrapped in cut-resistant Technora®️ binding, the 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle is designed to be more durable when used with square-edge recovery points.
While ideal for medium-sized 4×4 vehicles, the 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle can also be used for small 4×4 vehicles, such as Suzuki Jimny, Jeep Renegade and Subaru Forester.
Used in a wide range of applications, including search and rescue, military and aviation, the 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle is constructed from Saber Offroad’s exclusive SaberPro®️ fibre.
The Saber Offroad 8K Heavy Duty Kinetic Recovery Kit components, including the 8200kg Heavy Duty Kinetic Recovery Rope and 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackles, have been batch tested to destruction in a NATA-accredited facility in Melbourne.
We also test our products in real-world scenarios – in the same places that you will use yours – and every product is clearly labelled with the required rating and information.
- Industry-leading kinetic recovery rope rated at 8200kg minimum breaking strength
- Kinetic rope offers 50 per cent more stretch than snatch straps
- Shackles constructed from Saber Offroad’s exclusive SaberPro®️ fibre with 10,000kg minimum breaking strength
- Ideal for mid-weight 4×4 vehicles including Toyota Hilux and Prado, Ford Ranger, Mitsubishi Pajero, Isuzu D-Max and similar 4WD vehicles and dual cabs
- Suitable for mud, sand, water and snow recoveries
- Batch tested to destruction in a NATA-accredited facility
The Saber Offroad 8K Heavy Duty Kinetic Recovery Kit is considered one of the safest 4WD recovery kits on the market and is the ideal starter kit for kinetic rope recoveries.
- Total weight: 3.75kg
- Bag: 460mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 150mm (H)
- Rope length: 9m
- Shackle size: 10,000kg MBS