Rope Friendly Rear Recovery Hitch
The Saber Rope Friendly Recovery Hitch has been designed to provide you with a safe and stronger way to attach your ropes for a vehicle recovery. It has been specially designed to provide a larger bend radius suited to soft shackles, removing the requirement for metal shackles. With vertical and horizontal holes, the hitch can be turned through 90 degrees should the angle of the recovery require it.
Tested to 35,000KG (77,000lbs) with no deformation and without breaking. The Saber Rope Friendly Recovery Hitch is designed to suit a towbar with a 50mm x 50mm (AS4177) hitch receiver. Please check the rating on the tow system before use.
- Designed for use with soft shackles, without the need for adding further metal to the recovery system.
- Cast Steel Construction
- Shot peened and heat-treated for added strength and durability.
- Allows multidirectional pull in both vertical and horizontal axis
- Weight: 2.7 kg / 5.95lbs
- WLL: 5,000 / 11,000 lbs
- Test Proof Load: 35,000 kg / 77,160 lbs
- Fits standard 50mm / 2-inch tow hitch receivers
- Australian designed, independently tested by a NATA Accredited laboratory.
18,000kg Soft Shackle with Protective Sheath
This 11mm soft shackle with protective sheathes is designed to be safer, stronger, lighter and easier to use alternative to metal shackles. Rated to 18,000kg, this is a seriously strong soft shackle. Manufactured with our exclusive SaberPro™ Fiber offering the highest standards in strength and durability, it won’t let you down. This shackle can be used for all types of vehicle recovery, plus marine, agriculture and more.
Having tested the shackles in a NATA accredited facility in Melbourne, Saber Offroad shackles perform at a superior level compared to many other tested competitor products.
As with the other products in the Saber Offroad soft shackle range, this product is designed to be safer, stronger, lighter and easier to use alternative to metal shackles.
- 18,000KG minimum breaking strength
- Abrasive Resistant Protective Sheath
- High abrasion and impact resistance with our exclusive SaberPro™ fibre
- Can be used in a wide range of applications
- Tested to destruction in an Australian NATA accredited facility in accordance with Australian requirements