Saber Offroad 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle
The Saber Offroad 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle is designed to take on the nemesis of soft shackles – the square edge of your rated recovery points.
Constructed with Saber Offroad’s exclusive SaberPro®️ Fibre and wrapped in cut-resistant Technora®️ binding, this recovery soft shackle is not only used by 4WD experts and enthusiasts around the world, but also in the harshest search and rescue, military and aviation conditions.
The 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackle is ideal for small-medium 4x4s and pick-ups, including:
- Suzuki Jimny
- Jeep Renegade
- Subaru Forester
- Toyota Hilux and Prado
- Ford Ranger
- Mitsubishi Pajero
- Isuzu D-Max and similar 4WD vehicles and dual cabs
The 10,000kg HDX Technora®️ Bound Soft Shackles have been batch tested to destruction in a NATA-accredited facility in Melbourne and perform at a far superior level than many other tested competitor products.
At Saber Offroad, we also test our products in real-world scenarios – in the same places that you will use yours – and every product is clearly labelled with the required rating and information.
- Ideal for small-medium 4×4s and pick-ups
- 10,000kg minimum breaking strength
- Technora®️ cut-resistant binding for added peace of mind
- Constructed from Saber Offroad’s proprietary SaberPro®️ fibre
- Used in a wide range of applications
- Batch tested to destruction in a NATA-accredited facility
- Patented Design
Saber Offroad soft shackles are the new-age solution to maximise safety and reliability, while reducing the amount of metal involved in a recovery situation. It’s gear to get you home and performs when you need it most.
- Weight: 0.1kg
- Bag: 460mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 150mm (H)
- Shackle size: 10,000kg MBS